Afteroom Tea Brick
- Extra Sun-Dried Oolong Tea
Afteroom Tea Brick is made of extra sun-dried Oolong Tea, which is suitable for long-term preservation.
Our Tea Bricks come from the pesticide-free tea garden environment, and have been proved by SGS food safety management audits. Enjoy a cup of natural pure tea!
3 flavors you can choose from:
● Oolong - 10 % oxidation process / Natural mellow woody tastes.
● Jinxuan - 25 % oxidation process / Light milk-like fragrance with brisk tastes.
● Jinxuan Green - 5 % oxidation process / Pleasant fresh green-tea tastes.
Net weight: 100g.
Total 9 blocks = 9 pots of tea.
Dimensions: W100mm H135mm D15mm.
Ingredients: 100% hand picked tea leaves.
CAS Taiwan organic agricultural products.
Produced in Nantou, Taiwan.
No artificial colors, flavors, synthetic sweetener or preservatives.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark and dry place, at room temperature.
*Suitable for long-term preservation.
Tea Brewing Instruction:
1. Break up one block of Tea Brick, set it in a pot.
2. Add 7.5dl boiling water into the pot.
3. Wait for 5-10 min.
4. Leaves reborn to premium tea.
*For collector's edition, please visit Tê Timer.
Price incl. 12% VAT